The policy is as follows:
This relates to our use of any personal information we collect from you via the following online services:
• The OGU Website (www.thegrey.com) and its related subdomains
• OGU social media channels
• Emails sent via the OGU database using the ‘update your details’ form
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information for our database:
• Name and surname
• Matric year
• Contact information including email address and contact numbers
• Demographic information such as physical address, postcode and region
• Personal subscription preferences
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to populate your Old boy profile on our database and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• Disseminating news and information pertaining to the Old Greys’ Union and The Grey Foundation
• We will use the information for event invitations
• We will periodically send email communications about The Grey Schools, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Old Greys’ Union may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.