- You are here:
- Tutors and Extra Lessons
- Aviator Tutoring - In SA & Global (Cameron Easton - Oldboy 2015)
All Things Aviator Related Tutoring
An introduction of myself, Cameron Easton:
I have been involved in aviation for just over 5 years and in that time, I have completed my PPL, CPL, ATPL Exams, MEIR, and am currently a Grade 2 flight instructor and Airbus A320 facilitator.
I would like to make my services available to any and all aviators needing assistance. Although based in Port Elizabeth, I can offer online tutoring throughout SA and globally:
- PPL exams/preparing for a skills test.
- Pilots working towards their CPL or ATPL exams.
- Pilots busy with or wanting to learn more about the Instrument Rating exam or some briefing time on how to fly instrument approach procedures.
- RNAV GNSS
- I have run many mock IR revalidations and am more than able to get you up to speed to pass yours.
I am available to conduct these discussions over zoom or, if in Port Elizabeth, sessions are offered in person if required.
I have been a grade 2 and have conducted multiple skills tests as well as assessments. I have also been exposed to the beauty of teaching on a jet aircraft as well as lecturing law.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0836547497.
The briefing costs will be R300 per hour. If groups are interested, I am happy to negotiate.
Looking forward to hearing from all who wish to learn and for me to be able to pass on some of my experiences.